While an experienced condominium lawyer, Michael also works closely with private companies in their relationships with employees, suppliers, lenders and customers, in order to help them avoid the risks that might later develop into real distractions, or worse.
Michael is a trusted advocate. He has successfully represented clients before the Superior Court of Justice, the Court of Appeal for Ontario and quasi-judicial tribunals such as the Landlord and Tenant Board. He also represents our clients in mediations and arbitrations pursuant to the Arbitrations Act, 1991 (Ontario).
Michael is a supporter of the New England Patriots (for which he makes no apologies) and Toronto Blue Jays. He worked as a lifeguard many years ago but has since forgotten how to swim. His impersonation of Marlon Brando in The Godfather is reasonably similar to the original.
- Condominium Law
- Litigation + Dispute Resolution
- Business Law
- Wills and Estates
- Real Estate
- Admitted to the Bar of Ontario – 2007
- University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law, LL.B. – 2005
- University of Toronto, Faculty of Arts and Science, Honours B.A. – 2001
- Member, Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member, Ontario Bar Association/Canadian Bar Association
- Professional Member, Canadian Condominium Institute (Toronto & Area Chapter)