Deacon, Spears, Fedson + Montizambert
2300 Yonge Street
Box 2384 Toronto, Ontario
Canada M4P 1E4
Jordan has a burgeoning practice in condominium law, civil litigation and real estate law. He was called to the Bar in 2019 and returned to Deacon, Spears, Fedson + Montizambert as an associate after articling with the firm.
He advises and advocates for our clients on all facets of condominium law, including corporate governance issues, corporations’ rights and obligations under the Condominium Act, 1998, declarations, by-laws, rules and shared facilities agreements, enforcement issues and collection of common expense arrears. He has represented clients in various court, mediation and arbitration proceedings.
Jordan’s focus is on helping clients to find the most cost-effective and practical solution to problems without resort to litigation or third party dispute resolution, if possible. He is committed to giving clients results that are both efficient and meaningful.
Outside of his practice, you can find Jordan on ice rinks and golf courses across the GTA.
- Condominium Law
- Litigation + Dispute Resolution
- Business Law
- Wills and Estates
- Real Estate
- Admitted to the Bar of Ontario – 2019
- Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University, J.D. – 2018
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Criminology and Justice, B.A. Hons – 2013
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Member, Ontario Bar Association/Canadian Bar Association