Rachel completed her articling term with Deacon, Spears, Fedson + Montizambert and returned to the firm as an associate following her call to the Bar of Ontario in 2017.
Rachel strives to analyze every detail of clients’ legal matters to present practical solutions tailored to each client’s circumstances and needs.
Rachel practices in all aspects of condominium law including corporate condominium law, civil litigation, and alternative dispute resolution. In addition, Rachel assists our clients with residential real estate transactions and with preparing wills and powers of attorney.
Rachel has been an avid highland dancer for most of her life, and finds few things more soothing than the sound of bagpipes. These days, she spends much of her free time chasing after her highly energetic rescue Beagle and exploring Toronto’s parks and hiking trails. Rachel takes every opportunity she can to travel the world and to immerse herself in other cultures and new experiences.
- Condominium Law
- Litigation + Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate
- Wills and Estates
- Admitted to the Bar of Ontario – 2017
- University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law, J.D. – 2016
- University of Western Ontario, Faculty of Science and Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, Honors B.M.Sc. – 2010
- Member, Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member, Canadian Bar Association / Ontario Bar Association
- Member, Toronto Lawyers Association
- Professional Member, Canadian Condominium Institute (Toronto & Area Chapter)