Justin practices in all areas of condominium law as well as corporate commercial law and real estate. Justin was called to the Bar of Ontario in 2015 after articling with Deacon Spears Fedson + Montizambert and returned to the firm as an associate.
Justin assists condominium corporations with corporate governance issues, the drafting and review of corporate documents and service contracts, and provides opinions on corporations’ rights and obligations under the Condominium Act and declarations, by-laws, rules and shared facilities agreements. Justin also acts for our clients in various real estate matters including purchases, sales, financings and leases.
Justin is a supporter of the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Pittsburgh Steelers. Justin’s other interests include travel, world politics and pub trivia.
- Condominium Law
- Litigation + Dispute Resolution
- Business Law
- Real Estate
- Admitted to the Bar of Ontario – 2015
- University of Toronto, Faculty of Law, J.D. – 2014
- University of Windsor, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, B.A. (Honours) – 2011
- Member, Law Society of Upper Canada
- Professional Member, Canadian Condominium Institute (Toronto & Area Chapter)
- Member, Toronto Lawyers Association