Emily maintains a general legal practice. She articled with the firm and returned as an associate in September 2016.
Emily works closely with condominium corporations and private companies to advance their strategic goals. She takes the time to learn about clients so that she can add value where it matters. Her advice integrates business and legal principles to deliver practical solutions.
Emily also helps our clients overcome unexpected challenges. She ensures that condominium corporations take the appropriate steps to minimize loss and resolve disputes. Emily is a strong advocate for our clients, whether in mediation, arbitration or the courtroom.
Further, Emily acts on behalf of clients in residential purchases, sales, financings, leases, and other transactions.
Emily is an active volunteer in Toronto. Outside of the office, you may find her assisting at an event for social innovation, entrepreneurship or civic engagement. If you do find her, ask Emily to have a quick chat – she would love to meet you.
- Condominium Law
- Real Estate
- Business Law
- Wills and Estates
- Litigation + Dispute Resolution
- Admitted to the Bar of Ontario – 2016
- University of Western Ontario, Faculty of Law, J.D. – 2015
- University of Western Ontario, Ivey Business School, Honors in Business Administration (HBA) – 2015
- Member, Law Society of Upper Canada
- Professional Member, Canadian Condominium Institute (Toronto & Area Chapter)
- Technology Liaison of the Real Property Section Executive, Ontario Bar Association/Canadian Bar Association
- Member-at-Large of the Young Lawyers Division – Central Executive, Ontario Bar Association/Canadian Bar Association
- Volunteer, Ivey Alumni Network – Toronto Chapter